Sunday, August 28, 2011

tablet

Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read more
Brand: Samsung
Screen Size: 7" Storage Capacity: 2 GB
Color: Black Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi + 3G
Model: SCH-I800  
Detailed item info
Product Information
Have a unique experience of unlimited web-browsing on the Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 tablet PC. This Samsung Android tablet comes pre-loaded with the Amazon Kindle that offers e-books, magazines and newspapers, for readers to indulge themselves in. The Media Hub feature in this Samsung tablet PC offers easy access to the latest movies and TV shows. The Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 enables you to view texts and images with complete clarity, on its 7-inch LCD touchscreen display. Always stay connected to your friends through Facebook, Twitter, etc., on this Samsung Android tablet. This Samsung tablet PC allows you to work on and create official documents with the integrated Microsoft Office tools.

Product Identifiers
Brand Samsung
Model SCH-I800
MPN SCH-I800BKAVZW
Carrier Verizon (US)
UPC 635753487619

Key Features
Type Tablet PC
Family Line Galaxy Tab
Display Size 7in (17.78 cm)
Hard Drive Capacity 2 GB
Operating System Android 2.2
Internet Connectivity Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi + 3G
Color Black

Processor
Processor Manufacturer ARM
Processor Speed 1 GHz

Digital Camera
Rear Camera Resolution 3 megapixel
Front Camera Resolution 1.3 megapixel

Connections and Expandability
Expandability microSD

Dimensions
Width 4.72in (12 cm)
Depth 0.47in (1.19 cm)
Weight 0.85lb (0.38 kg)


I dont have alot of info on this tab. I bought it a couple of weeks ago from somebody on craigslist. I was told that it had a clear esn and I called verizon prior to paying for it and they told me it could be activated. When I tried to activate it last week I was told (by verizon) that the esn is bad and the tablet cannot be activated for 3G service. That being said, the tablet works great as a Wi-Fi only tab. It is in good condition but it is used and does have some light scratches. There is only one small veru light scratch on th e screen that I could see. It does not have a micro sd card in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment